Qualified Shea CCS Facilitators and Instructors have operational backgrounds that allow them to relate to your workforce and help them deliver the learning objectives of our training courses with real world examples and illustrations.
Our courses are taught on-site at your location and are tailored to your requirements.
Current course offerings include:
- Assessor in the Workplace
- 2-day course – Designed to introduce generic principles of assessing others in an operational environment.
- 2.5-day course – A pass/fail course designed to achieve an assessor workplace qualification.
- Internal Verifier in the Workplace
- 1-day course – Designed to introduce generic principles of verifying the internal competence management system and the workplace assessors to ensure quality control of approved assessment standards.
- Leadership in the Workplace – Developing Your Future Operational Leaders
- 1.5-day course – Designed to teach core leadership competencies with one-on-one coaching.
- Understanding Regulatory Requirements – PSM 1901.119, API RP75, SEMS, USCG SMS
- 1-day course – Designed to increase awareness and understanding of the specific regulatory requirements onshore and offshore Oil & Gas industries face.
- Understanding the 17 Elements of the Safety & Environmental Management System Regulation
- 1-day course – Designed to increase awareness and understanding of each element in the regulation required for Offshore Operators. Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS) applies to all US waters where Oil & Gas operations occur.
Shea CCS Facilitators and Instructors can also deliver your company-specific training courses to augment in-house training staff.